Alesco Safe Buy – Payments, Deliveries and Returns
These terms and conditions are an additional part of the General Terms & Conditions and clarify our most important terms and conditions when buying an Alesco induction heater and cooling unit. These do not apply to our accessories such as heating tips, hose packages, and other wear and tear parts.
Our Payment Terms
We offer the following payment options:
– Direct Bank transfer with the following details:
BANK: SVENSKA HANDELSBANKEN AB
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 48671649
BANK CODE: 6694
IBAN: SE97 6000 0000 0000 4867 164
– Pre-payment via invoice
You can choose your preferred option in the check-out stage.
If we do not receive your payment within 10 days, we will cancel your order.
Free shipping & delivery within the EU
– Shipment is free of charge within the European Union.
If you are located outside the EU, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org for a shipping cost estimate.
– We ship Monday-Thursday with DB Schenker, you will receive a tracking ID on your invoice.
– The buyer is responsible for reporting any transport damage within 48 hours after delivery.
– All goods are shipped in accordance with Incoterms 2020.
– Customers located in the EU will normally receive their order within 3-7 days.
We are not responsible for delays caused by the shipping company.
Free returns up to 30 days
– Contact us on email@example.com before returning your product.
– We accept returns within 30 days of purchase. The product needs to be complete with box and in mint condition.
– The buyer is responsible for shipping charges.
– Ship return to: Alesco INT. AB, Neongatan 10, SE-431 53, Mölndal, Sweden.
Please add a copy of the shipping label and also reason for return you’re your shipment.
– We offer an industry standard 1-year warranty against manufacturing faults on the heating and/or cooling unit.
– You can however extend the warranty for 1 additional year by registering your heater and/or cooler on our website. Register HERE
– The heating tip and hose package is to be seen as consumable “wear & tear” parts and will not be approved for warranty if there are any signs of damage to them.
Free online support and start-up lesson
– We offer free online support during business hours and you can easily reach us by:
email firstname.lastname@example.org or book a video conference call. CLICK TO BOOK ONLINE DEMO
100% Satisfied Customers
Our main priority is that our customers are satisfied with our products. From our experience the are two main reasons why a customer feels unsatisfied with their induction heater:
– Wrong technique used for the specific application
At Alesco we have product specialists with several years of experience that are here to support you and help solve your specific problem. Contact us and we will support with best way to solve your heating issue.
– Choice of model that has too high or too low effect for your typical “day to day”
Contact us, and we will help you to choose a more suitable model for your needs.
If you however are still not satisfied after our support, you can use the 30 day return right even if the induction heater is used. Please note that it still has to be in a as good as new condition (normal tare on heating tip is accepted). If we find that it isn´t we will deduct 15% of your credit note. All return costs are to be paid by buyer.